Aromatherapy Set - Feel Restored
The Yogandha Feel Renewed gift set will leave you feelings renewed and restored with our two best-selling, uplifting oils: Yogandha Detox body/bath oil and Yogandha Salute roll-on oil. These oils will activate the mind and refresh the body after a broken night's sleep (or over-indulgence). You will experience an instant feel-good factor!
Yogandha Detox - Refreshing lemongrass and cleansing juniper berry essential oils will purify and detox the body and boost lymphatic drainage. These restorative qualities are invaluable to waken the body after disrupted sleep and after any form of excess.
Yogandha Salute - Zesty and uplifting grapefruit and bergamot essential oils will uplift, revive, and boost the immune system. Put Salute on your wrists, temples - breathe deep and feel the rosemary-ping!
- Juniper berry essential oil is known as the 'oil of protection'. It benefits your circulatory system by dealing with the accumulation of toxins. It also fights off colds and infections. It is reviving, restorative and protective
- Bitter orange essential oil is balancing, uplifting, and refreshing. It can also be used to combat fluid retention
- Clary sage essential oil can be used for poor circulation
- Lemongrass essential oil is refreshing, stimulating and active
- Sweet fennel essential oil was traditionally used for snake bites, lung, and kidney support and to balance the female reproductive system. It can assist with any kinds of occasional digestive upset
- Patchouli essential oil can be used to combat fluid retention
- Coconut oil is rich in many proteins that help to keep skin healthy and rejuvenated internally and externally. Unlike many other oils, it works long after it is applied
- Grape seed oil is an all-natural moisturiser rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories perfect for treating acne and tightening skin
- Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is deeply nourishing to the skin
- Grapefruit essential oil is fresh and uplifting and said to have an affinity with the pineal gland which governs our bio-rhythms. It is cleansing to the mind, refreshing and stimulating
- Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of the bergamot citrus fruit, it is both uplifting, reviving, and refreshing. It is also great for stress-relief
- Rosemary essential oil can be very stimulating and has always been considered to offer some form of protection as it boosts the immune system
- Ravensara essential oil is a gentler member of the eucalyptus family. It comes from a large rain forest tree native to Madagascar and its essential oil is praised in Madagascar as a cure all oil
Apply all over every morning, including whilst in the shower the oil will trap the water and pull into the skin to deeply hydrate. If you are partying, apply before going out to give the liver and kidneys a boost. Use in bath/shower and apply all over when you get out too. A great environmental detoxifier so do use every day
Mantra: om vajrasattva hum (mantra of purification)
Apply to temples, neck, and wrists when you need a lift. Invaluable if you need to work when you're tired. Keep a bottle in the car it's a huge help for drivers fatigue.
Chakra: This oil has an affinity with the manipura (solar plexus) chakra
Mantra: pranam dhehi (may the upward moving energy be nourished)
Cautions: External use only. Not suitable for pregnancy. Use within 6 months of opening.