Natalie & Aiden Fitzgerald opened the doors to Irish Crafts,
in Doolin, Co. Clare on Irelands beautiful west coast in May 2015.
"We wanted to create a unique shopping experience in Doolin, we took a green field site & developed a contemporary building with space, light & ample parking. We took time to make the interior charming, with traditional warmth - a place where you can not only shopbut also linger!"
Since opening, we strive to source the best Irish Crafts, design & fashions; we currently carry over 150 brands; a wide selection from long established makers to stay-at-home bakers!
Our product range is always expanding & includes;
- handcrafted gifts from traditionally skilled crafters; Irish glass, pottery, wood, stone, turf & slate.
- classic collections of Irish linen, luxurious throws of mohair, cashmere, alpaca & tweed wools.
- an array of handcrafted celtic silver & gold jewellery - maybe it's time to propose with a traditional Claddagh ring?
- an extensive range of traditional & contemporary Irish knitwear, Aran Sweaters, Ponchos, Shawls, clothing & accessories.
- if you're looking to knit your own Irish wool sweater we carry a wide range of Aran wool, patterns & needles.
We'd love to welcome you to our store in Doolin some day - but hope you enjoy our online store in the meantime.
If you'd like to keep up to date with whats new.... why not check out our Facebook page?
Slán agus beannacht,
Aiden & Natalie