Our Commitment to Sustaining our Unique Environment
"Our team at Irish Crafts are are committed to operating the business in a way which protects & sustains the unique & special area in which we live"
Our staff are introduced to our environmental commitments at induction stage and are encouraged to actively promote green thinking throughout our business. We're only starting out in our environmental journey, but we've already implemented a number of positive initiatives, including:
• Our waste is segregated to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill and recycled as much as possible.
• Paper hand-towels have been replaced with energy efficient hand dryers in our wash rooms
• We offer e-receipts at checkout and also re-use paper in the office where possible.
• When shipping to you, we re-use packaging such as bubble-wrap, cardboard boxes where possible
• Our cups, napkins & straws are compostable, we no longer provide single use spoons or stirrers
• We use our coffee waste as fertiliser for our flower beds
• We do not sell plastic bottles of drinks - opting instead for glass bottles or aluminium cans which are more environmentally responsible
• When choosing stationary & packaging materials we opt for recycled/recyclable materials and purchase from environmentally conscious suppliers.
View our environmental policy.