Aughavinna - JB Samzun & Charles Monod
A fiddle and concertina duet album of Irish Traditional Music from Doolin, Co. Clare.
"I find amazing what Charles & JB have achieved with their CD. I remember when Charles first came to Doolin from Switzerland in 2006, he started to play the tin whistle then and picked up the concertina the following year. He progressed over the years and met JB in 2017. JB grew up in Brittany, listening to traditional music, and in particular Clare music. Their music developed naturally, and this album is a great addition to their contribution to Traditional Irish Music" - Noel O'Donoghue
JB Samzun - Fiddle
Charles Monod - Concertina
Vincent Fogarty - Bouzouki
Alan Wallace - Guitar
Recorded at our house in Aughavinna, Doolin, by Jack Talty.
Mixed and Mastered by Jack Talty.
- The Morning Lark / Whelan's Jig (Jigs)
- The Collier's / The Limestone Rock / The Road to Lisdoonvarna (Reels)
- The Hills of Coore / Miss Galvin's (Hornpipes)
- The Little Black Pig / The Horseshoe / The Shoemaker's Fancy (Jigs)
- The Chattering Magpie / The Laccaroe / Jack Rowe's (Reels)
- Lucy Farr's / The Kilnamona (Barndances)
- Paddy Fahey's (Jigs)
- The Daisy Field / The Boys on the Hilltop / Tommy Peoples (Reels)
- The Wicklow Hornpipe / Joe Ryan's (Hornpipe / Set Dance)
- The First House in Connaught / Pigeon on the Gate (Reels)
- Down the Back Lane / The Meelick Team / Scatter the Mud (Jigs)
- Tomeen O'Dea's / The Ballykett Courthouse / Ormond Sound (Reels)