Candle Travel Tin - Reading Room
In the heart of this mystical landscape is the Canvas to Candle studio, where our crafty candles are created.
Here resides an artist, a candle-maker and a creator of beautiful scents encompassing art with a rich story beneath. "
Made from 100% Natural Organic Soy Wax with a cotton core with.
These candles are infused with a unique blend of perfumes & essential oil.
The following are some tips to pro-long the life of your scented candle, and keep it smelling and looking wonderful!
1) Keep candle wick trimmed to 4mm. This will ensure a long and even burn.
2) If you notice the candle smoking with a large flame, it means the wick is too long. Extinguish the candle and trim the wick to 4mm. If you have a medium sized flame you will get more burn time out of the candle.
3) Sometimes the wick will have a little curl at the top, make sure this is removed as the flame will be large and will have a tendency to smoke.
4) Never leave a burning candle unattended
5) Keep out of reach of children and pets
6) Do not move candles when lit or if the wax is still liquid.
7) Do not place candle on a surface that could be damaged by heat
Top Tip: When you have burned your candle down to the last 10mm, have you ever wondered how to remove the little bit of wax at the bottom of the container? The easiest way is to pop the container in the freezer and take it out after 30 mins approx and the wax will simply fall out.
We have discovered the little bit of wax is nice to melt on an oil burner for even more fabulous fragrance!