Each one of Field Days candle tins has been named after a person connected to Alix, creator and owner of Field Day.
Alix had a neighbour growing up in rural Co Antrim called Kitty who had a great long washing line on her lawn, and you always knew it was washing day when swathes of bright white bed linen and night gowns were strung out along the line, billowing and dancing all day in the breeze.
A floral accord with citrus notes of lime and orange, with galbanum on a floral heart of jasmine, violet, lily and orange blossom. All on a base of soft woods, amber and musk.
Candle Size: 8cm x 6cm
Burning Time: 35 hours
The following are some tips to pro-long the life of your Field Day scented candle, and keep it smelling and looking wonderful!
1) Keep candle wick trimmed to 4mm. This will ensure a long and even burn.
2) If you notice the candle smoking with a large flame, it means the wick is too long. Extinguish the candle and trim the wick to 4mm. If you have a medium sized flame you will get more burn time out of the candle.
3) Sometimes the wick will have a little curl at the top, make sure this is removed as the flame will be large and will have a tendency to smoke.
4) Never leave a burning candle unattended
5) Keep out of reach of children and pets
6) Do not move candles when lit or if the wax is still liquid ? the glass jar will be hot!
7) Do not place candle on a surface that could be damaged by heat
8) Do not use the candle if the glass is chipped, or cracked.
Tip: When you have burned your candle down to the last 10mm, have you ever wondered how to remove the little bit of wax at the bottom of the container? The easiest way is to pop the container in the freezer and take it out after 30 mins approx and the wax will simply fall out. We have discovered the little bit of wax is nice to melt on an oil burner for even more fabulous fragrance!
Please Note - Bog Standard has recently rebranded to Field Day, as we still hold a small amount of Bog Standard stock some products ordered may be in this packaging. If you would like to know exactly what you will be receiving please do not hesitate to contact us directly.